Australia PR SkillSelect Job Occupation List 2020

Australia PR Job List 2018-2019. Skilled 189, 190 visa with state nomination for faster processing. Monthly draw for ANZSCO code with minimum 65 points to apply.

By Anil Gupta          Updated  24 Feb, 20

SOL List Australia 2019-20

Skilled occupation list Australia is divided into 3 separate parts called SOL (Short-term Skilled Occupation List), MLTSSL (Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List) and ROL (Regional Occupation List).

You should have your job profile in one of the lists to be eligible to file Australia skilled Permanent residency application known as Expression of Interest (EOI). Australia immigration has an online tool to submit EOI known as SkillSelect.

The first step is to find your Job profile ANZSCO code from above list and then check your Australia PR points (calculator).

How Many Points are Required for Australia PR?

Australia PR requires minimum 65 points to file Expression of Interest. The more points you get, the higher chances you have for PR selection.

Which Occupations are in Demand in Australia

The list of jobs in demand in Australia is given above.

Australia SkillSelect ‘Date Of Effect’ for Invitations

Date of effect is the date you submitted your SkillSelect EOI application. This date changes whenever you make a change to your EOI and re-submit.

It is shown clearly on your SkillSelect profile. Just log in and see the date mentioned there.

Australia SkillSelect ‘Pro-Rata’ Invitations meaning

Pro-rata means that dividing the total number of invitations available are divided into number of months, to make sure that equal number of invitations are available every month.

Example: Pro-Rate

Lets say that for ‘Software Engineers’ job, Australia plans to issue about 15000 invitations from July to June. Then, they will divide the 15000 by 12 to reach at the number of 1250 per month.

So, they will restrict issuing invitations to ‘Software Engineers’ category to about 1250 per month. This is just an example to explain pro-rata. Actual number of invitations may be different.

Example: Date of Effect (DOE)

Date of effect for Software Engineer was 11/04/2018 6:05 PM (11 April, 2018). It is the END date that was considered for 11 July 2018 Australia SkillSelect draw.
Anybody who had achieved a score of 75 before that date and time was invited in 11 July draw. If you reached the 75 point on 22 July, 2018, your EOI would not even be considered in this draw.

Australia PR SkillSelect Job Occupation List for 189, 190 visa

• MLTSSL = Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List
  • STSOL = Short-term Skilled Occupation List
  • ROL = Regional Occupation List

Australia

1. US2AUS
    US2AUS

Hello,

How would we know which ANZSCO code Jobs are available at what state in Australia? This information would help submitting the EOI when applying by giving our preference to increase our chance of invitation.

Thank you very much.

2. rakeshjoshi
    rakeshjoshi

I am working with stock broking company since last 11 years and my age is 42 years. Recently I had given IELTS exam and got 6.5 band.
    I would like to know chances of getting PR visa for Australia(regional/province) also let me know reliable MARA agent/agency.
    Thanks and Regards,

Hi @rakeshjoshi

The first step is to find if your job is part of the Australia occupation list or not.

The second step is to find your total Australia points.

Once you are done with these two, come back here and then we can suggest next step.

4. Priyanka_Kamuni
    Priyanka_Kamuni

Hello Anil

I have a query about SOL LIST Australia 2019-20. For few jobs, under their Anzsco codes the states are mentioned like Q.land, NSW etc. But for few codes they are not mentioned.

For eg : 262113. This job code doesn’t have any location/state mentioned under it.
    What does it mean?

Could you please clarify it?

Thanks in advance.

5. Priyanka_Kamuni
    Priyanka_Kamuni

Hello Anil

It prompts that ‘Sorry new users cannot put the links in posts’.

So I have just pasted the page name below. Hope you will be able to access it.

aus australia-pr-skillselect-job-occupation-list

The page was last updated on Nov 19th.

My job code : 262113.

1. Mahipal Singh
    Mahipal Singh 4 Mar, 19 at 10:19 am

Hi, I am an advocate in India having years of experience in India. Am I eligible to apply for PR in Australia and if so, then under what category?

Anil Gupta 4 Mar, 19 at 10:19 am

Please check your job occupation in above list. If there is an occupation for you, you may be eligible.

2. vivek gupta
    vivek gupta 3 Mar, 19 at 10:38 am

Hi my wife qualification is physiotherapist and she has done masters too. her ANZCO CODE IS 252511.
    1. what are the chances of getting qualified in EOI after scoring 70 .
    2. What does skill level 1 mean according to ANZCO.

Anil Gupta 3 Mar, 19 at 11:46 am

You can expect invite within 2-3 months for ANZCO CODE 252511.

Not sure where you read skill level 1.

• vivek gupta
        vivek gupta 3 Mar, 19 at 12:40 pm

Dear Anil thanks for such a quick response, there is another question. This thing is that she is pakistani and am indian we both are residing in India and she is practising in india as well from past 6 years, but she still holds pakistani passport. we have marriage certificate from pakistan. Where should she apply from or if entire process is online, so can we both initiate everything from india itslef.

There is no location criteria to file as such.
          If you both have your documents, you can file from India or Pakistan. It does not matter.

• vivek gupta
            vivek gupta 5 Mar, 19 at 1:26 pm

Dear Anil,
            I continuation to above few questions, I checked my score its coming around 75 and my skill is listed under ANZSCO under STSOL

1311 code. what do you suggest shall i go ahead as a primary applicant or shall i keep my wife a primary applicant.

Your suggestion is valuable to me. Looking forward

• vivek gupta
        vivek gupta 3 Mar, 19 at 12:48 pm

anzscosearch com this link as well as the skilled job list showed the skill level as 1 and in few other skills as 4 and 2.

I cannot comment on what other sites show. You should ask the website owners for an explanation on what their data mean.

3. Aakash Kadia
    Aakash Kadia 3 Mar, 19 at 9:33 am

Dear sir,
    My name is aakash kadia..i got 75 and 70 score in 489 and 190 catagory respectively for ANZCO 263312 (TELECOM)
    What can be the approx time for invite considering today’s date as file launching date?
    Is there any portal where i can see this current status?

Anil Gupta 3 Mar, 19 at 11:46 am

We have the points required for each ANZSCO code here.

• Aakash Kadia
        Aakash Kadia 1 Apr, 19 at 1:32 am

Dear sir, what can be approx time for getting invitation for ANZOCODE 263312 (TELECOM NW ENG) for point score 70 in 190 and 75 in 489 type?

Anil Gupta 1 Apr, 19 at 6:51 am

We do not have data for 489 invites.

Chances of invitation are low with 70 points.

4. Lucky sandhu
    Lucky sandhu 1 Mar, 19 at 7:09 am

Hello sir i want to go australia with Master of accountancy so now i think we can not get PR in accountancy due to full of demand this trade if i do study in accountancy can i get PR after 2 3 years
    Can the quota of this skill workers increase ?

I cannot predict the future and can’t really say if the quota will be increased.

You do get extra points for studying in Australia though.

5. Sanket
    Sanket 28 Feb, 19 at 5:05 am

how can i assess my degree from recongnised authority?? where to find it? I have MBA in health care system. eligible for 134299

The assessment agency name is mentioned against each ANZSCO code. For your ANZSCO code 134299, assessment agency is VETASSES.

6. Jagadeesh
    Jagadeesh 27 Feb, 19 at 10:19 pm

My occupation is under regional list. do i need state nomination

Your question is not clear.

• Jagadeesh K
        Jagadeesh K 27 Feb, 19 at 10:35 pm

my Occupation is Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson 312511 which mentioned as regional. so am i eligible for Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189).

Please refer the classes in https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2018L00299

Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson 312511 is only eligible for visa types: 407, 489 (S/T), TSS (M)*.
          189 or 190 PR is not available for your job code.

• Jagadeesh K
        Jagadeesh K 27 Feb, 19 at 10:50 pm

I am working as BIM coordinator. so i thought to process as Mechanical Engineering Drafts person 312511. But i have studied Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering & Specialist diploma in BIM.

7. Mohammed Waquar Shaz
    Mohammed Waquar Shaz 24 Feb, 19 at 8:30 am

I appreciate your efforts for answering our queries; I want to clarify few questions. Can you please advise on it?
    I am looking to Apply for PR Australia Visa but I have an issue with my Graduation as I did Bachelors of Commerce (B Com) and Moved to IT. I have Experience in an IT Field more than 6 years now. I am looking to apply for Job Code: 262113 (System Administrator). Following are my Points
    Age: 31 30 Points
    Education: B com 15 Points
    Experience: 7 Years (5 Points due to irrelevant Degree)
    PTE: 10 Points
    State Nomination : 5 Points
    Total: 65 Points.
    I have additional Diplomas/Certification from Microsoft would they consider those certifications?
    My Spouse did graduation but she does not has experience. Can i get 5 points from her Education ?

Waqar

65 points are not enough for 262113 (System Administrator) at this time. To have a realistic chance of invite, i suggest to increase your points to 70.
      Certification do not carry any points unless they are assessed by assessment agency as relevant.

Your spouse’s education needs to be assessed by the relevant assessment agency and if it comes out positive, you can claim spouse points given that she qualifies on other eligibility criteria.

• Mohammed Waquar Shaz
        Mohammed Waquar Shaz 26 Feb, 19 at 6:52 am

Thank you for your valued information. I have total years of Experience in IT 6 years and 3 years from Non IT. Based on my case, Irrelevant Degree that is Bachelors Degree in Accounting + 3 years of Experience in non IT would not get any Experience points. And my 6 Years of Experience will be deducted for getting job code 262113 (System Administrator).

Is there any way to get my experience points ?

I am not aware of any other way to get points for your work experience.

8. Ashish
    Ashish 24 Feb, 19 at 3:45 am

Is there any possibility of getting an invitation with 65 score for Recruitment Consultant(223112/STSOL), Human Resource Adviser (223111/Regional) and Human Resource Manager (132311/STSOL)? Is there any demand for them?

Ashish

At this point of time, only people with 70 or more points are getting invite in Recruitment Consultant(223112/STSOL), Human Resource Adviser (223111/Regional) and Human Resource Manager (132311/STSOL).

Just to increase your points by improving your English Language Score. I recommend PTE.

9. Sunil Fernandes
    Sunil Fernandes 23 Feb, 19 at 3:46 am

I work as a Finance Manager and it’s categorized under Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). Currently the benchmark is 70 points, which is okay for me. Do you think if I lodge an EOI in the next 6 months, I have a chance of getting an invite?
    Looking forward to your kind advice.

Do you know the exact ANZSCO code for your job profile?

10. XMMAD
    XMMAD 22 Feb, 19 at 8:23 pm

Hi Sir,

My anzco code is 261313.
    Points breakdown: 189 (65 points) Initial EOI date: 30/07/2018 (missed the selecting the 190 subclass)

second EOI update: 12/12/2018
    Point break down 189 (65) 190 (70).

Planning to retry PTE and see if can get 20 on my PTE. DO i fair any chance ?

You do not have any chance with 65 points for 261313 software engineer.

Increase points to 70+ to have realistic chance of invite.