i130 Processing Time for Spouse, Parents, Brother 2019

Anil Gupta  19 Mar, 19      475  USA USCIS Processing Time

USCIS i130 Green card Processing Time 2019

Receipt *
Please write correct digits from your receipt number.
Receipt Date*
Please provide a valid receipt date.
Visa*
Type*
Processing Type*
Select correct processing type for your case.
Current Status*
Please select correct status.
Status Date*
Please choose correct date.
Comments
RFE Documents

NumberReceiptStatus
Pending  Approved  RFE,   Denied  Your case  Verified Status

CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21 receipt date31 Jan, 17 31 Jul, 17
2 year 1 month1 year 7 month
31 Jan, 17 - 31 Jul, 17
777 days / 25 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date30 Aug, 15 02 Jun, 16
3 year 6 month2 year 9 month
30 Aug, 15 - 02 Jun, 16
1297 days / 43 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date25 Aug, 14 30 Aug, 15
4 year 6 month3 year 6 month
25 Aug, 14 - 30 Aug, 15
1667 days / 55 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date19 Aug, 10 30 Jul, 12
8 year 7 month6 year 7 month
19 Aug, 10 - 30 Jul, 12
3134 days / 104 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date02 Jun, 09 31 Jul, 11
9 year 9 month7 year 7 month
02 Jun, 09 - 31 Jul, 11
3577 days / 119 month
Updated: 14:58 CST Next Update: 17:58 CST

VERMONT SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21 receipt date21 Aug, 18 31 Oct, 18
7 month4 month 19 days
21 Aug, 18 - 31 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date21 Aug, 18 30 Oct, 18
7 month4 month 20 days
21 Aug, 18 - 30 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date21 Jul, 11 30 Mar, 13
7 year 8 month5 year 11 month
21 Jul, 11 - 30 Mar, 13
2798 days / 93 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date21 Jul, 11 30 Mar, 13
7 year 8 month5 year 11 month
21 Jul, 11 - 30 Mar, 13
2798 days / 93 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date07 Feb, 11 30 Nov, 12
8 year 1 month6 year 3 month
07 Feb, 11 - 30 Nov, 12
2962 days / 98 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date11 Jan, 10 02 Feb, 12
9 year 2 month7 year 1 month
11 Jan, 10 - 02 Feb, 12
3354 days / 111 month
Updated: 14:58 CST Next Update: 17:58 CST

TEXAS SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
7 month4 month 19 days
21 Aug, 18 - 31 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date04 Jul, 18 30 Aug, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 21 days
04 Jul, 18 - 30 Aug, 18
258 days / 8 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date04 Jul, 18 30 Aug, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 21 days
04 Jul, 18 - 30 Aug, 18
258 days / 8 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date21 Aug, 18 30 Oct, 18
7 month4 month 20 days
21 Aug, 18 - 30 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date04 Jul, 18 02 Sep, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 18 days
04 Jul, 18 - 02 Sep, 18
258 days / 8 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date04 Jul, 18 01 Sep, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 19 days
04 Jul, 18 - 01 Sep, 18
258 days / 8 month
Updated: 14:58 CST Next Update: 17:58 CST

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 02 Aug, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 19 days
06 Jun, 18 - 02 Aug, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 31 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 21 days
06 Jun, 18 - 31 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 30 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 22 days
06 Jun, 18 - 30 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 02 Aug, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 19 days
06 Jun, 18 - 02 Aug, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 31 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 21 days
06 Jun, 18 - 31 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date06 Jun, 18 31 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 21 days
06 Jun, 18 - 31 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
Updated: 14:58 CST Next Update: 17:58 CST

POTOMAC SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date06 May, 18 30 Jul, 18
10 month 17 days7 month 22 days
06 May, 18 - 30 Jul, 18
317 days / 10 month
Updated: 14:58 CST Next Update: 17:58 CST

I-130 Sponsor Family for a Green Card

U.S. citizens can sponsor following family members using Form I-130:

• Natural parents, step-parents and adoptive parents
  • Unmarried sons and daughters under the age of 21
  • Husbands and wives
  • Brothers and sisters, adopted siblings, step-siblings and half siblings
  • Married children or children over the age of 21

Family Green Processing time – Regular Application

How long does it take for I130 to get approved for spouse is based on current processing time mentioned above at the USCIS service center.

Family Green card form i 130 processing times are updated daily for 2018 using the official USCIS processing times and data shared by real applicants in various forums and trackers online.

Raise USCIS Case Service Request – Outside Normal Processing Time

If your ‘case received date’ is before the date (worst case) mentioned above, you should raise a service request with USCIS to check why your case has been delayed. This could mean your case is taking longer than other similar cases and may be stuck in administrative processing.

Next step after I-130 is filed?

A Green card priority date (receipt date) is assigned by National Visa Center (NVC) on USCIS-approved i-130.

A wait list is created with priority date cut-off and USCIS announces current cut-off dates in monthly Visa Bulletin.

i485 Green Card Adjustment of Status Processing Time

Family member is inside the U.S.

If your family member is inside the U.S. at the time their priority date becomes current, they need to file Form I-485 Green Card application to change their status to permanent resident (green card).

Family member is Outside the U.S.

If your family member is outside of the U.S. at the time of priority date getting current, the NVC will send your petition and their visa number to the family members’ local U.S. consulate or embassy, which will contact the family member to come in and complete visa processing.

Current i130 green card for-family processing time

1 2 3 11

1. got a mail from nvc on December 29 about nvc working with Mumbai (ind) to schedule an interview date but I still didn’t get any mail including interview date . When do I expect this mail and how long should I wait for interview. my Priority date is 27 feb 2017

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:28 am

You will get it soon. Don’t worry. Normally, it is within a month but there could be delays due to government shutdown.

• How long ? Can I get within 1 month on more ?

• And one more that I get visa call only after my date mention in visa Bulletin?

• Anil Gupta   11 Feb, 19 at 8:11 am

Yes, you can only get call if your PD is current in the visa bulletin.

What is your country of birth and what’s your priority date?

• India and 27 February 2017 is my Pd

• Is your priority date current based on the sponsor category and your relationship and age?

• I don’t know that is my pd is current or not ..my husband is green card .will you plz check weather my Pd is current or not

• Anil Gupta   12 Feb, 19 at 9:14 pm

Current Indian PD is 1 dec 2016 for F2A category.
              When the PD date reaches 27 feb 2017, then you will get call for interview.

• hi anil my husband is US citizen he applied for me in september 2018 I-130 petition. the documents are approved from home line security now the status is that the documents are in NYC national visa centre. so can you please tell me how much time it will take now?

2. Hi,
    We applied for our petition (CR1- US Citizen) on December 12th and our receipt date is December 14th at Texas Service Center. When will we get our noa2 approx. ? Thanks.

3. Rupamani Narine   28 Jan, 19 at 8:52 pm

My priority date is July 27, 2017, when can I expect my approval for I-130? F2a category, California center, I’m from Guyana.

• Anil Gupta   28 Jan, 19 at 8:52 pm

You can expect approval in another 4 months from now.

• Rupamani Narine   9 Feb, 19 at 10:02 am

But the best case approval is July 30,2017, that’s after my date which is July 27,2017

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:12 am

If you get lucky, you may get approval earlier as the best case.
          I just told you the average case processing time estimate.

• Rupamani Narine   9 Feb, 19 at 10:02 am

Has anyone got approval as ur best case approval?

4. Hi admin,
    Hope you are doing well.
    Just want to know on which forum you have see that the i-130 for July 5, 18 has been approved by nebrask service center . Can you please share the forum ?
    Thank

• Anil Gupta   28 Jan, 19 at 8:52 pm

We cannot share the forum data.

• Are u sure that at Nebraska service center they are processing petion i-130 from April 13 ,2018 to 6 July,2018 because the USCIS said the receipt date is April 12, 2018 ?

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:02 am

Not all applications are processing between the time frame. Some applications get delayed too.
          We have just shared the best case approval that was found.

5. Navid Mashhadi   28 Jan, 19 at 8:51 pm

How long is the procedure if i apply green card for my siblings Next week? i will apply to Texas center. (Indian citizen)

• Anil Gupta   28 Jan, 19 at 8:51 pm

It depends on category your siblings fall in and your own US citizenship status.
      Your siblings age also matters.

• nazia usman   9 Feb, 19 at 10:01 am

my age is 37 yrs married with kids elder one is 7yrs .I am from pakistan.

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:11 am

It will take more than 11 years for you to get Green card if your brother files it in Jan 2019 as per current trend.

• nazia usman   9 Feb, 19 at 10:42 am

ooh any other way to take 5 or 6 yrs its too 11 yrs .U have any advise ?
            thanks

• nazia usman   9 Feb, 19 at 10:42 am

Kindly tell me when we get the approvel email after pepers file?

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 2:10 pm

Which service center has your application been filed at?

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:42 am

I don’t think there is any other way due to your age category (greater than 21).

All the best.

6. nazia usman   28 Jan, 19 at 8:51 pm

hi Anil ,
    please guide us how many years waiting for sibling base immigration my brother is a USA passport holder .If he file case in jan 2019 .please reply .

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:01 am

What is your age and marital status? The processing time varies by your age and marital status.

7. Nusrat Jahan   28 Jan, 19 at 8:51 pm

I’m from Bangladesh. I applied for my spouse as a citizen. My I-130 receipt date is September 30, 2018 has been approved by Texas service center. Please let me know when it can be approved by USCIS?

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:01 am

I don’t understand your question correctly.
      If your application is approved by Texas service center, then it means that it is approved by USCIS.

Is you spouse already in USA or outside USA?

• Nusrat Jahan   9 Feb, 19 at 10:11 am

I’m from Bangladesh. I applied for my spouse as a citizen. My I-130 receipt date is September 30, 2018. It is in Texas service center. Please let me know when it can be approved by USCIS?

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:42 am

Why are you writing the same thing again?
          Did you read what i asked you as a follow up question?

I cannot answer unless you answer the question that i asked.

• Nusrat Jahan   9 Feb, 19 at 2:10 pm

Sorry for that. My spouse is outside USA.

• Your spouse should get it within one month.

• Nusrat Jahan   11 Feb, 19 at 8:12 am

• Nusrat Jahan   11 Feb, 19 at 1:50 pm

Yesterday I saw my best case approval was 4 months 15 days, today it is 5 months 19 days. On yesterday’s report you told “Your spouse should get it within one month”. What about today?

• Anil Gupta   11 Feb, 19 at 1:50 pm

Did you not say that your I130 is approved by USCIS already?

The above dates are for processing time of I130 application.

Once I130 is approved, you have to be contacted by USCIS in your country (where spouse is) for Green card immigration stamp if your priority date is current.
              That’s why I told you 1 month.

• Nusrat Jahan   11 Feb, 19 at 1:51 pm

I mistakenly wrote that. 4 months have been passed from my receipt date. If the best case date doesn’t get reduced then It’s 2 months right

• Best case date is for application that has been most recently approved.
              It does not mean that your case will be aprappro by that date too.

If you get lucky, then it is possible that you also get result by ‘best case’ date but it’s not guaranteed.

Most cases are resolved with average time and you should look at the ‘raise SR’ date.

• Nusrat Jahan   12 Feb, 19 at 3:50 pm

I got the receipt letter after 5 days of filing. can it become best case?

• Anil Gupta   12 Feb, 19 at 6:59 pm

Receipt letter speed does not guarantee the best case.
              It is your luck that matters. If your case gets approved faster than others, then yes, you can be the best case.

• Nusrat Jahan   12 Feb, 19 at 7:41 pm

As you know I am a citizen. My Bangladeshi spouse’s I-130 receipt date is September 30, 2018 at Texas service center. Please let me know when it can be approved by USCIS?

• Anil Gupta   12 Feb, 19 at 8:06 pm

I think that your I-130 will be approved by June 2019 second week.

• Nusrat Jahan   12 Feb, 19 at 9:28 pm

That means this is not best case. It is raise sr right

• Anil Gupta   12 Feb, 19 at 9:45 pm

Ya..very few cases are processed that early and become best case.

• Nusrat Jahan   20 Feb, 19 at 8:44 pm

Why does date goes back and forth. for example today’s texas date is 16 sept. yesterday it was 15 sep. day before yesterday it was 17 sep.

• Anil Gupta   20 Feb, 19 at 9:07 pm

Sometimes, users just share the wrong date and system corrects it automatically. That’s why sometimes dates move back.

• Nusrat Jahan   27 Feb, 19 at 2:47 pm

When will you publish next best case numbers?
              My Bangladeshi spouse’s I-130 receipt date is September 28, 2018 at Texas service center. Please let me know when it can be approved by USCIS? Can it become a best case?

• Anil Gupta   27 Feb, 19 at 4:27 pm

The page is updated every 3 hours and shows the best dates that it could find.

Earlier you mentioned that receipt date is Sep 30, 2018 and i did answer your query with my estimates.

• Nusrat Jahan   27 Feb, 19 at 4:27 pm

Sorry I said wrong without seeing the paper

• Nusrat Jahan   28 Feb, 19 at 6:48 pm

You did answer but now Citizen spouse’s best case date in Texas is 21 Jun- Oct 1 which is into my case date. That’s why I want to know can it become best case?

• Anil Gupta   28 Feb, 19 at 6:48 pm

If you get lucky, your case may become the best case. Anyone’s case can be approved the earliest and be the fastest to get approved.

• Nusrat Jahan   3 Mar, 19 at 12:43 am

Would you please tell me when will you publish best case results?

• Anil Gupta   3 Mar, 19 at 11:38 am

Best case results are already shown above. It updates every 3 hours.

8. Rupamani Narine   14 Jan, 19 at 9:47 am

How long after approval for I-130 for spouse permanent resident, do I expect my interview for the permanent?

9. Rupamani Narine   14 Jan, 19 at 9:47 am

From where do u get these best case approval?

10. Jean Cárdenas   14 Jan, 19 at 9:47 am

I have filed an I-130 (F2A category) with priority date of 19-jan-2018. Am I close to receive approval? With this approval can I start the next steps (DS-260 and others)?

11. Anil Gupta   12 Feb, 19 at 4:04 pm

Is your I-130 approved?
    What is your age? Looks like you are stuck due to the visa bulletin dates.

12. Anil Gupta   12 Feb, 19 at 3:49 pm

2011? Are you sure you are talking about I-130 application filed in 2011 or the green card waiting?
    What country is your family from?

13. Anil Gupta   6 Mar, 19 at 7:47 pm

Your question is incomplete. I won’t be able to answer. Sorry.

14. Anil Gupta   7 Mar, 19 at 10:42 am

I cannot guess sponsor status and the category your have filed.
    I cannot guess which service center your application is filed at.

I cannot answer until you share the details.
    We will be forced to remove your comments if you just keep asking without giving enough information for us to answer.

1 2 3 11