i130 Processing Time for Spouse, Parents, Brother 2019

Anil Gupta  19 Mar, 19      475  USA USCIS Processing Time

USCIS i130 Green card Processing Time 2019

Receipt *
Please write correct digits from your receipt number.
Receipt Date*
Please provide a valid receipt date.
Visa*
Type*
Processing Type*
Select correct processing type for your case.
Current Status*
Please select correct status.
Status Date*
Please choose correct date.
Comments
RFE Documents

NumberReceiptStatus
Pending  Approved  RFE,   Denied  Your case  Verified Status

CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21 receipt date31 Jan, 17 31 Jul, 17
2 year 1 month1 year 7 month
31 Jan, 17 - 31 Jul, 17
777 days / 25 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date30 Aug, 15 02 Jun, 16
3 year 6 month2 year 9 month
30 Aug, 15 - 02 Jun, 16
1297 days / 43 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date25 Aug, 14 30 Aug, 15
4 year 6 month3 year 6 month
25 Aug, 14 - 30 Aug, 15
1667 days / 55 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date19 Aug, 10 30 Jul, 12
8 year 7 month6 year 7 month
19 Aug, 10 - 30 Jul, 12
3134 days / 104 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date02 Jun, 09 31 Jul, 11
9 year 9 month7 year 7 month
02 Jun, 09 - 31 Jul, 11
3577 days / 119 month
Updated: 14:59 CST Next Update: 17:59 CST

VERMONT SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21 receipt date21 Aug, 18 31 Oct, 18
7 month4 month 19 days
21 Aug, 18 - 31 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date21 Aug, 18 30 Oct, 18
7 month4 month 20 days
21 Aug, 18 - 30 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date21 Jul, 11 30 Mar, 13
7 year 8 month5 year 11 month
21 Jul, 11 - 30 Mar, 13
2798 days / 93 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date21 Jul, 11 30 Mar, 13
7 year 8 month5 year 11 month
21 Jul, 11 - 30 Mar, 13
2798 days / 93 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date07 Feb, 11 30 Nov, 12
8 year 1 month6 year 3 month
07 Feb, 11 - 30 Nov, 12
2962 days / 98 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date11 Jan, 10 02 Feb, 12
9 year 2 month7 year 1 month
11 Jan, 10 - 02 Feb, 12
3354 days / 111 month
Updated: 14:59 CST Next Update: 17:59 CST

TEXAS SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
7 month4 month 19 days
21 Aug, 18 - 31 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date04 Jul, 18 30 Aug, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 21 days
04 Jul, 18 - 30 Aug, 18
258 days / 8 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date04 Jul, 18 30 Aug, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 21 days
04 Jul, 18 - 30 Aug, 18
258 days / 8 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date21 Aug, 18 30 Oct, 18
7 month4 month 20 days
21 Aug, 18 - 30 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date04 Jul, 18 02 Sep, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 18 days
04 Jul, 18 - 02 Sep, 18
258 days / 8 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date04 Jul, 18 01 Sep, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 19 days
04 Jul, 18 - 01 Sep, 18
258 days / 8 month
Updated: 14:59 CST Next Update: 17:59 CST

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 02 Aug, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 19 days
06 Jun, 18 - 02 Aug, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 31 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 21 days
06 Jun, 18 - 31 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 30 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 22 days
06 Jun, 18 - 30 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 02 Aug, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 19 days
06 Jun, 18 - 02 Aug, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 31 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 21 days
06 Jun, 18 - 31 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date06 Jun, 18 31 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 21 days
06 Jun, 18 - 31 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
Updated: 14:59 CST Next Update: 17:59 CST

POTOMAC SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date06 May, 18 30 Jul, 18
10 month 17 days7 month 22 days
06 May, 18 - 30 Jul, 18
317 days / 10 month
Updated: 14:59 CST Next Update: 17:59 CST

I-130 Sponsor Family for a Green Card

U.S. citizens can sponsor following family members using Form I-130:

• Natural parents, step-parents and adoptive parents
  • Unmarried sons and daughters under the age of 21
  • Husbands and wives
  • Brothers and sisters, adopted siblings, step-siblings and half siblings
  • Married children or children over the age of 21

Family Green Processing time – Regular Application

How long does it take for I130 to get approved for spouse is based on current processing time mentioned above at the USCIS service center.

Family Green card form i 130 processing times are updated daily for 2018 using the official USCIS processing times and data shared by real applicants in various forums and trackers online.

Raise USCIS Case Service Request – Outside Normal Processing Time

If your ‘case received date’ is before the date (worst case) mentioned above, you should raise a service request with USCIS to check why your case has been delayed. This could mean your case is taking longer than other similar cases and may be stuck in administrative processing.

Next step after I-130 is filed?

A Green card priority date (receipt date) is assigned by National Visa Center (NVC) on USCIS-approved i-130.

A wait list is created with priority date cut-off and USCIS announces current cut-off dates in monthly Visa Bulletin.

i485 Green Card Adjustment of Status Processing Time

Family member is inside the U.S.

If your family member is inside the U.S. at the time their priority date becomes current, they need to file Form I-485 Green Card application to change their status to permanent resident (green card).

Family member is Outside the U.S.

If your family member is outside of the U.S. at the time of priority date getting current, the NVC will send your petition and their visa number to the family members’ local U.S. consulate or embassy, which will contact the family member to come in and complete visa processing.

Current i130 green card for-family processing time

1 8 9 10 11

1. Billy Bilonda   19 Mar, 19 at 5:29 am

My husband filed the I 130 on the 20 of july 2018,he is a green card holder, and my case is at the california center, how long will take for the I 130 to be approved?

• Anil Gupta   19 Mar, 19 at 8:03 am

You can expect your I-130 approval by May 2020 end.

• Billy Bilonda   19 Mar, 19 at 11:46 am

Thank you. After the approval how long the whole process will take for me to be with him in the US?

• After I-130 approval, the National visa center will call you for green card processing if your country of birth priority date is current.

What is your country of birth?

2. Coolboyshane   19 Mar, 19 at 12:37 am

Hello,

I know that you’re an expert in immigration-related questions. I would really appreciate if you could help me to file for I 130. The new law is pretty scary and time-consuming process. The USCIS officer has the sole discretion to deny an application without RFE, So I want to make sure the application is filled correctly and provide all the required relevant documents. Kindly advise me what is the best way to file. My wife who is a US citizen is planning to file for i130 from New York. We got married in January and it was arranged by parents. Since I don’t live in the US, I need to apply for CR1 visa from my home country. Please advise what are the documents required to file along with the i130 application. I have the marriage certificate, passport size photos, My wife’s naturalization. Regarding the bona fide requirement, Can I submit wedding and honeymoon photos, Chat history for the past 3 months, and maybe affidavit letter from our families? Kindly advise me based on your experience.

3. lizbeth rojas vital   13 Mar, 19 at 9:42 am

Hola tengo una pregunta mi esposo es residente pero me metió la aplicación en diciembre 18 2017 no save cuanto tiempo estará aprobada …

4. Jonathan Gomez   13 Mar, 19 at 8:59 am

Hola, no entiendo, porque el día de ayer me mostraba el mejor caso de aprobación en septiembre 25 y hoy se regresó a julio 25 que pasó allí?

• Jonathan Gomez   13 Mar, 19 at 8:59 am

En california service center estaba ayer en septiembre y se regreso a julio, que está pasando.

• Anil Gupta   13 Mar, 19 at 9:13 am

We corrected the dates on the records shared by users that were wrongly entered after verification of cases from USCIS website.

This can happen if users enter wrong receipt dates to say that their case was approved.

• Jonathan Gomez   13 Mar, 19 at 9:21 am

Te entiendo, pero es que en la página oficial de USCIS estaba en marzo 11 y se regresó a enero, como van a poner ellos casos aprobados de marzo y luego se regresan a enero.

• Anil Gupta   13 Mar, 19 at 9:21 am

USCIS cambia la fecha todos los meses y la mueve hacia atrás. No sé cómo lo hacen.

• Jonathan Gomez   13 Mar, 19 at 9:21 am

Pero porque… es desesperante cuando ya uno se siente cerca la retrasan, ósea que los de marzo fueron datos incorrectos? Mejor voy a llamar a USCIS A QUEJARME estoy muy molesto.

• Anil Gupta   13 Mar, 19 at 9:01 pm

Los datos de USCIS no están equivocados. No hay nada que puedas hacer al respecto excepto esperar.

• Anil Gupta   13 Mar, 19 at 9:21 am

Corrigimos las fechas en los registros compartidos por los usuarios que ingresaron incorrectamente después de verificar los casos en el sitio web de USCIS.

Esto puede suceder si los usuarios ingresan fechas de recepción incorrectas para decir que su caso fue aprobado.

5. Why this rais RS is of January..it was March 3 ? Why 1 month delays

• I don’t understand your question.

• Trang Olive   12 Mar, 19 at 11:20 pm

He meant it was shown the processing time for form I-130 to get aprroved on March 1 2017 but today it showed Jan 25 2017. How can it be?

• Thank you ..that is what I want to say

• Anil Gupta   13 Mar, 19 at 9:13 am

Which service center is it? Assuming you are talking about “Raise SR” date moving back, this “Raise SR” is the date that USCIS officially publishes.
          USCIS moves it back every month as per their wish and the time that they think they will allow for people to create a “Service request”.

6. eduardo arias   11 Mar, 19 at 8:33 pm

Hola soy residente y estoy pidiendo a mi esposa , mi fecha de prioridad es 17 agosto del 2017 y mi caso esta en California, esos regustros de 1 año y 5 meses son reales ? Para cuando podria esperar aprobación? Gracias

• Puede esperar su aprobación I-130 para su esposa a fines de junio de 2019.

7. Hi my husband filed for i-130 on sept 2017. Dec 2018 he became US citizen. What is the processing time for spouse living in India ? It’s already been 1year 5months. Please guide me

• And ya it’s from California service

• Did your spouse upgrade your application to US citizen category? If yes, then when was the upgrade filed?

• Yes the upgrade was filed and they said to wait for 5 months and now it’s already 5months 15 days

• My husband been a citizen on September 2018 and on 12th of September 2018 he filed for upgrade of I130 .. the letter received by 26th September 2018 and was told to wait for FIVE months. Today is March 12, 2018
            Can You please tell me how more wait?

• Do you know if the I-130 application transferred to any other USCIS service center after the US citizenship upgrade?

• No sir, I haven’t got such mails representing transfer notice.

• Anil Gupta   12 Mar, 19 at 1:13 pm

Can you check with your spouse or attorney who filed your I-130 application?

• Yes sir. I checked my spouse told the case is processing in california itself

• I do not have the processing time detail for your case then after the upgrade to US citizenship application.

• Ok no worries.

8. Hi , I am LT, U.S citizen, I filed I-130 for my wife and I got a receipt number starting with “LIN ××××” , by when can I expect an approval if done correctly? Thank you.

• Anil Gupta   11 Mar, 19 at 2:45 pm

You have not mentioned your date of filing I-130.
      Anyways, it is currently taking 9 months at Nebraska to get approval for I-130 filed by US citizen for their spouse.

9. Jonathan Gomez   11 Mar, 19 at 11:10 am

Hola, buenas tardes, una pregunta … esta pagina y estos datos si son reales? soy residente y pedi a mi esposa con fecha de prioridad del 28 de sep de 2017 california service center segun veo aqui esta por ser aprobada mi peticion? Trate de ingresar los datos de mi recibo y puse mal la fecha puse octubre 28 y es septiembre 28 y aun asi se pudo ingresar como hago para eliminarla?

• Los datos son reales y son ingresados por usuarios como tú. Podemos corregir los datos de su caso si ingresó la fecha de recepción incorrecta. ¿Puede compartir su número de recibo de USCIS?

• Jonathan Gomez   11 Mar, 19 at 6:30 pm

Es seguro compartir el número de recibo? Si es así dímelo y te lo comparto para que puedas ayudarme. Gracias

• Anil Gupta   11 Mar, 19 at 6:59 pm

No hay problema con compartir el número de recibo. Mucha gente lo comparte en nuestro foro.
          Es tu elección si quieres compartirlo o no.

• Jonathan Gomez   11 Mar, 19 at 8:38 pm

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de respondernos a todos, el número de recibo es WAC1890000713 California service center, priority Date 28 de sep de 2017, yo ya lo había ingresado como te dije antes pero puse mal la fecha y quedó mal publicado en la plataforma. Gracias.

10. Francisca Sam   11 Mar, 19 at 5:32 am

Hi. Am Franca from Ghana my husband is US citizen and has filed form i130 for me on November 26, 2018. When should we expect to be approved?

• Anil Gupta   11 Mar, 19 at 8:13 am

Hi Franka,
      You can expect your I-130 approval by June 2019 third week end from Texas service center.

1 8 9 10 11