i130 Processing Time for Spouse, Parents, Brother 2019

Anil Gupta  19 Mar, 19      475  USA USCIS Processing Time

USCIS i130 Green card Processing Time 2019

Receipt *
Please write correct digits from your receipt number.
Receipt Date*
Please provide a valid receipt date.
Visa*
Type*
Processing Type*
Select correct processing type for your case.
Current Status*
Please select correct status.
Status Date*
Please choose correct date.
Comments
RFE Documents

NumberReceiptStatus
Pending  Approved  RFE,   Denied  Your case  Verified Status

CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21 receipt date31 Jan, 17 31 Jul, 17
2 year 1 month1 year 7 month
31 Jan, 17 - 31 Jul, 17
777 days / 25 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date30 Aug, 15 02 Jun, 16
3 year 6 month2 year 9 month
30 Aug, 15 - 02 Jun, 16
1297 days / 43 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date25 Aug, 14 30 Aug, 15
4 year 6 month3 year 6 month
25 Aug, 14 - 30 Aug, 15
1667 days / 55 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date19 Aug, 10 30 Jul, 12
8 year 7 month6 year 7 month
19 Aug, 10 - 30 Jul, 12
3134 days / 104 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date02 Jun, 09 31 Jul, 11
9 year 9 month7 year 7 month
02 Jun, 09 - 31 Jul, 11
3577 days / 119 month
Updated: 14:53 CST Next Update: 17:53 CST

VERMONT SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21 receipt date21 Aug, 18 31 Oct, 18
7 month4 month 19 days
21 Aug, 18 - 31 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date21 Aug, 18 30 Oct, 18
7 month4 month 20 days
21 Aug, 18 - 30 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date21 Jul, 11 30 Mar, 13
7 year 8 month5 year 11 month
21 Jul, 11 - 30 Mar, 13
2798 days / 93 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date21 Jul, 11 30 Mar, 13
7 year 8 month5 year 11 month
21 Jul, 11 - 30 Mar, 13
2798 days / 93 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date07 Feb, 11 30 Nov, 12
8 year 1 month6 year 3 month
07 Feb, 11 - 30 Nov, 12
2962 days / 98 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date11 Jan, 10 02 Feb, 12
9 year 2 month7 year 1 month
11 Jan, 10 - 02 Feb, 12
3354 days / 111 month
Updated: 14:53 CST Next Update: 17:53 CST

TEXAS SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
7 month4 month 19 days
21 Aug, 18 - 31 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date04 Jul, 18 30 Aug, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 21 days
04 Jul, 18 - 30 Aug, 18
258 days / 8 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date04 Jul, 18 30 Aug, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 21 days
04 Jul, 18 - 30 Aug, 18
258 days / 8 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date21 Aug, 18 30 Oct, 18
7 month4 month 20 days
21 Aug, 18 - 30 Oct, 18
210 days / 7 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date04 Jul, 18 02 Sep, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 18 days
04 Jul, 18 - 02 Sep, 18
258 days / 8 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date04 Jul, 18 01 Sep, 18
8 month 18 days6 month 19 days
04 Jul, 18 - 01 Sep, 18
258 days / 8 month
Updated: 14:53 CST Next Update: 17:53 CST

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 02 Aug, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 19 days
06 Jun, 18 - 02 Aug, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 31 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 21 days
06 Jun, 18 - 31 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 30 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 22 days
06 Jun, 18 - 30 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
Permanent resident filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 02 Aug, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 19 days
06 Jun, 18 - 02 Aug, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 receipt date06 Jun, 18 31 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 21 days
06 Jun, 18 - 31 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister receipt date06 Jun, 18 31 Jul, 18
9 month 16 days7 month 21 days
06 Jun, 18 - 31 Jul, 18
286 days / 9 month
Updated: 14:53 CST Next Update: 17:53 CST

POTOMAC SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 receipt date06 May, 18 30 Jul, 18
10 month 17 days7 month 22 days
06 May, 18 - 30 Jul, 18
317 days / 10 month
Updated: 14:53 CST Next Update: 17:53 CST

I-130 Sponsor Family for a Green Card

U.S. citizens can sponsor following family members using Form I-130:

• Natural parents, step-parents and adoptive parents
  • Unmarried sons and daughters under the age of 21
  • Husbands and wives
  • Brothers and sisters, adopted siblings, step-siblings and half siblings
  • Married children or children over the age of 21

Family Green Processing time – Regular Application

How long does it take for I130 to get approved for spouse is based on current processing time mentioned above at the USCIS service center.

Family Green card form i 130 processing times are updated daily for 2018 using the official USCIS processing times and data shared by real applicants in various forums and trackers online.

Raise USCIS Case Service Request – Outside Normal Processing Time

If your ‘case received date’ is before the date (worst case) mentioned above, you should raise a service request with USCIS to check why your case has been delayed. This could mean your case is taking longer than other similar cases and may be stuck in administrative processing.

Next step after I-130 is filed?

A Green card priority date (receipt date) is assigned by National Visa Center (NVC) on USCIS-approved i-130.

A wait list is created with priority date cut-off and USCIS announces current cut-off dates in monthly Visa Bulletin.

i485 Green Card Adjustment of Status Processing Time

Family member is inside the U.S.

If your family member is inside the U.S. at the time their priority date becomes current, they need to file Form I-485 Green Card application to change their status to permanent resident (green card).

Family member is Outside the U.S.

If your family member is outside of the U.S. at the time of priority date getting current, the NVC will send your petition and their visa number to the family members’ local U.S. consulate or embassy, which will contact the family member to come in and complete visa processing.

Current i130 green card for-family processing time

1 6 7 8 9 10 11

1. Mansi Thakkar   7 Mar, 19 at 10:22 am

I am green card holder and I filled for my Spouse In May,2017 and I got only 797C form that Uscis received my case and they will inform me further but I didn’t get anything after that. My case is in California service center. Please let me know how long it will take?

2. Marry Ann Gapero-Wong   7 Mar, 19 at 6:05 am

Good day Anil! I have a concern; should i wait or base my petition for my wife for her visa with the priority date cut-off of USCIS that is announced monthly in the Visa Bulletin, does my petition is included on the category of F2A.. I am a us citizen, me and my wife get married in the philippines and my petition was filed last September 12, 2018 my receipt no is LIN18***** .thank u.

• Anil Gupta   7 Mar, 19 at 9:17 am

The monthly visa bulletin dates come into picture only after your I-130 application has been approved by USCIS.
      Once it is approved, the NVC (National Visa Center) will call your wife if she is NOT in USA when her date is current in the visa bulletin.

• Marry Ann Gapero-Wong   7 Mar, 19 at 3:45 pm

Thank you for your response.. so you mean it will take for us to wait long even if her petition will be aprroved because the current in visa bulletin is still january 2017 for philippines.

• Marry Ann Gapero-Wong   7 Mar, 19 at 3:46 pm

Sorry, but i am thinking that category f2a is applicable only for spouse, children below 21 yrs old and parents of permanent resident. And to that, if my wife’s petition is approved; visa for her will made available for short time since that i am US citizen. Thank you anil im so sorry i am little bit confused.

3. I’m a US citizen filing for my spouse, I received the I-797C , notice date is 02/28/2019. It was sent to Texas Service Center. How long do I have to wait for approval and Visa processing?

4. How long for a US citizen to petition a married daughter over the age of 21 to get the approval notice and Visa processing. Receipt number is WAC1890098444, Processing Center is at California Service Center.

• You need to remove you Receipt number . you personal information can be leaked easily.

• Anil Gupta   6 Mar, 19 at 9:16 am

It is currently taking approximately 7.5 years to get I-130 approval. Assuming you filed sometime in 2018, you can expect the approval by 2026.

• Hello Anil, thank you for your response but in response to the comment below can you please delete/edit my message as it is showing my receipt number. thank you.

5. Is it possible that nvc give visa call for January befor giving visa call for December ? For example as per today they didn’t gave any visa call for current visa Bulletin but after 6 days the visa bulletin will be release than is it possible that they give the visa call for new upcoming vb ?

• Anil Gupta   5 Mar, 19 at 2:38 pm

As per my information, they will only give visa call only if your Priority date is current in the current visa bulletin at the time of making the call.

• Yes but as we all know that december filars are still waiting so I think they will not give visa call for January or February thought vb change from January 8 to feb

6. Arjun Shrestha   4 Mar, 19 at 9:40 pm

Hi Anil thank you so much for your reply. But I do have a concern about affidavit support for my wife. I had filed a tax this year for 2018 income which was quite enough i.e. more than $32000 in w2 and $3000 in self business, however, in 2017 I’ve only around $19000 in w2. Is it ok to submit the latest one or else I’ve to submit the previous one too. Please advise. Thank you! 🙂

• Anil Gupta   4 Mar, 19 at 9:58 pm

Please consult a lawyer for the tax documents required to be submitted with I130.
      I cannot suggest on this.

7. Yousif salim   4 Mar, 19 at 4:18 pm

Sir, I’m trying to know when is the next date for the new form because it expired last year I’m trying to figure the new date

• Anil Gupta   4 Mar, 19 at 4:48 pm

You can use the old I-130 form at this time as USCIS has approved the new forms on 14 feb, 2019 with no changes.

USCIS has allowed the use of old dated forms until they upload the new date forms on their website.

8. Mario Rivas   3 Mar, 19 at 8:23 pm

Hi, i am permanent resident and i submitted I-130 for my wife, son and daughter in Jun 2018. I got the receipt with date of Aug, 3 (2018) assigned to California. When do you estimate i should get answer?

9. Hi Anil

Hi I’m a permanent resident and I have file i130 to my wife my PD is Sep2017 my service center is WAC I’m form Nepal how long It will take to approve my case ? Any ideal

Thanks you

• Anil Gupta   3 Mar, 19 at 7:52 pm

You can expect your I-130 approval by July 2019 end for your spouse as you have filed as a Green Card holder.

• Mario Rivas   3 Mar, 19 at 8:23 pm

By the way, my cases were assigned to California

• Ok thanks .. most likely it’s might can get approved any time soon ?

• Anil Gupta   6 Mar, 19 at 9:16 am

It is possible that your application is approved earlier than my estimation.

10. Hi. I’m US Citizen. I filed I-130 for my Son (Single) over 21 yrs from Pakistan and his PD is 23 Nov 2015 pending at California Service Center (WAC). Once I filed his I-130, I was GC holder but now I have become US Citizen. I have not yet informed USCIS about this change of my Status and have not yet requested USCIS to Upgrade the Status for this I 130 filed for my Son.
    Please let me know when I should be receiving I 130 Approval and also advise should I change the category of my I-130 from F2B to F1 category.
    F2B category dates are far too ahead of F1 category in Visa Bulletin of Feb 2019.
    Thank you.

• Anil Gupta   2 Mar, 19 at 8:10 am

You should upgrade your application to your US citizen status.

Even without upgrading the application, I think your I-130 should be approved by June 2019 end.

• Thanks. But Dont u think if I Upgrade my Application then as per Visa Bulletin F1 preference is too behind than F2B in which my Application was initially filed. Please advise.

• Anil Gupta   3 Mar, 19 at 11:38 am

That’s why i answered that you may get result even without upgrading by June 2019.

1 6 7 8 9 10 11