Current i140 Processing Time 2019 – Nebraska, Texas

Anil Gupta  19 Mar, 19      62  USA USCIS Processing Time

Green Card i-140 processing time 2019

Receipt *
Please write correct digits from your receipt number.
Receipt Date*
Please provide a valid receipt date.
Visa*
Type*
Processing Type*
Select correct processing type for your case.
Current Status*
Please select correct status.
Status Date*
Please choose correct date.
Comments
RFE Documents

NumberReceiptStatus
Pending  Approved  RFE,   Denied  Your case  Verified Status

TEXAS SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Extraordinary ability (E11) - H1B (EB1-A) receipt date19 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month 1 days1 month 19 days
19 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
181 days / 6 month
Outstanding professor or researcher (E12) - H1B (EB1-B) receipt date20 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 19 days
20 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Multinational executive or manager (E13) - H1B (EB1-C) receipt date19 Sep, 18 08 Dec, 18
6 month 1 days3 month 11 days
19 Sep, 18 - 08 Dec, 18
181 days / 6 month
Advanced degree or exceptional ability (E21) - H1B (EB2) receipt date20 Sep, 18 28 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 20 days
20 Sep, 18 - 28 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Skilled worker or professional (E31; E32) receipt date20 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 19 days
20 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Unskilled worker (EW3) - H1B (EB3) receipt date20 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 19 days
20 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver (NIW) receipt date08 May, 18 08 Aug, 18
10 month 15 days7 month 13 days
08 May, 18 - 08 Aug, 18
315 days / 10 month
Schedule A Nurses receipt date20 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 19 days
20 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Updated: 12:33 CST Next Update: 15:33 CST

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Extraordinary ability (E11) - H1B (EB1-A) receipt date17 Jun, 18 30 Oct, 18
9 month 5 days4 month 20 days
17 Jun, 18 - 30 Oct, 18
275 days / 9 month
Outstanding professor or researcher (E12) - H1B (EB1-B) receipt date19 Aug, 18 30 Dec, 18
7 month 2 days2 month 19 days
19 Aug, 18 - 30 Dec, 18
212 days / 7 month
Multinational executive or manager (E13) - H1B (EB1-C) receipt date27 May, 18 29 Aug, 18
9 month 26 days6 month 22 days
27 May, 18 - 29 Aug, 18
296 days / 9 month
Advanced degree or exceptional ability (E21) - H1B (EB2) receipt date04 Aug, 18 29 Nov, 18
7 month 17 days3 month 20 days
04 Aug, 18 - 29 Nov, 18
227 days / 7 month
Skilled worker or professional (E31; E32) receipt date19 Aug, 18 30 Dec, 18
7 month 2 days2 month 19 days
19 Aug, 18 - 30 Dec, 18
212 days / 7 month
Unskilled worker (EW3) - H1B (EB3) receipt date19 Aug, 18 30 Dec, 18
7 month 2 days2 month 19 days
19 Aug, 18 - 30 Dec, 18
212 days / 7 month
Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver (NIW) receipt date19 Aug, 18 09 Oct, 18
7 month 2 days5 month 11 days
19 Aug, 18 - 09 Oct, 18
212 days / 7 month
Schedule A Nurses receipt date27 May, 18 29 Aug, 18
9 month 26 days6 month 22 days
27 May, 18 - 29 Aug, 18
296 days / 9 month
Updated: 12:33 CST Next Update: 15:33 CST

The i140 regular processing time data is collected daily from USCIS and other user driven online trackers and forums. The best case is the most recent approval that we found. If your receipt date is older than the worst case date given above, you should raise a service request with USCIS.

i140 Processing Time – Premium Application

Premium processing is available for I-140 applications and their processing time is 15 calendar days.

Change employer after i140 approved before 180 days?

It is advisable to stay with your current employer for at-least 180 days after i140 approval. Read about i140 possible scenarios in detail.

Employer not sharing i140 details?

You can request your i140 details from USCIS using FOIA request. Find more i140 Questions and reliable answers on TruVisa.com.

i140 processing time - Updated Daily
i140 processing time – Updated Daily

1 2

1. Hi Anil
    EB2 NIW CASES FILED IN DECEMBER 2018. HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE ALREADY MORE THAN THREE MONTHS. ANIL

• Anil Gupta   6 Mar, 19 at 11:23 am

First thing: Do NOT write in all capital letters. It is considered rude.

You have not mentioned what type of application is pending and at which application center?

• I-140 exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver (NIW) filed in 1st week of December 2018 at Nebraska service center. More than 3 months time. When turn comes.

2. Praveen Bandila   4 Mar, 19 at 12:01 pm

when i applied for H1b Extension on Oct-2018 it got approved and validate up to 31-March-2019 but I-94 is valid up to 10-April-2019.
    my 6 years max date is 21 April . my attorney is filing my 140 this week and once it’s approved they will file again visa extension.
    my question is can i stay up to 1-April as I-94 valid if my next visa extension is not file before 31-March.

• Anil Gupta   4 Mar, 19 at 1:26 pm

Your H1B extension should be filed before 31 March to be on safe side.
      You can stay in US up-to your i94 expiry date legally.

3. Hi Anil
    I filed my EB3 i140 downgrade on Jan and its in Nebraska service center.
    Looks like its now 2+ month for approval. Does the above statistics show from Minimum time frame to maximum time frame.
    ie Even if one case appoved in 10 days, that would show as min 10 days.

• Anil Gupta   1 Mar, 19 at 6:12 pm

If you look carefully, it does show the maximum and minimum time of i140 approvals.

4. Hi Anil one suggestion is it better to file for I140 under EB2 OR EB3 ?

• Anil Gupta   26 Feb, 19 at 4:45 pm

Depends on your GC priority date.

• Which one is fast moving currently EB2 OR EB3

• In the last 3-4 visa bulletins, EB3 is moving faster than EB2. But, that does not mean that the trend will continue.
          At some point, EB2 will move faster than EB3 again as people will keep jumping from one lane to other.

5. Dilip kumar   19 Feb, 19 at 11:20 am

Hi,
    For Nebraska, in “Advanced degree or exceptional ability” category Raise SR date is 5 August 2018
    Then how come processing time range is 12 may ,2018 to 13 July 2018 ?

Regards
    Dilip kumar

• Anil Gupta   19 Feb, 19 at 1:13 pm

You are looking at the wrong bar. look at the bar below the text to see the correct processing time period.

6. Hi Anil,

My employer started the GC process last year and my H1B max out date including recaptured days was Dec 20. There was a delay in getting the PW so by August I realized the I will not get the PERM and I140 before max out date so I left US by mid October before my employer filing PERM and working for the same employer now in India.

1. I received the ETA 9089 form from the attorney for review – Is there anything particular about filing PERM while staying in USA and while out of country, like Form type or any specific fields which requires different process?

Krish

• Anil Gupta   13 Feb, 19 at 9:07 pm

You question is not clear. Be specific about what field you think needs attention if you want my answer to be helpful.

• Sorry for the confusion. There are two things:

1. Just want to know whether anything different process wise/form wise while filing for PERM for candidate who is within or outside USA.
        2. I looked at form provided by my attorney, in that in section
        2.a J. My residence address is mentioned – Should I give my non-US address here?
        2.b J.8 Class admission: H1B – Should we change this response
        2.c J.19 I94: My last I94 number is mentioned here – Should we need to leave the field blank. If I leave it as it is will it be a problem?

• Anil Gupta   13 Feb, 19 at 9:27 pm

You should talk to your attorney to understand what should be filled if you are outside USA.
          Do not fill anything that is currently NOT true like your address and Class of admission.
          You do not reside at the US address at this time and neither are you in US with H1B status.

Your i94 is also NOT valid as you are out of USA.

You can file PERM if you are outside USA. I do not have have knowledge about PERM form filing as it is done by attorney.

7. Praveen Bandila   9 Feb, 19 at 10:27 am

To apply I-140 is it required to provide visa extension receipt notice if the visa extension is in process . i have applied extension in Oct-2018 but i didnt received yet. if want to get receipt notice how can i get quickly

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:27 am

Your question is not clear about whose receipt notice you are looking for: H1B or I-140?.
      I140 application does not need H1B receipt notice.

8. Hi,
    First of all, thank you an amazing website, clean, clear, encouraging and not much noise in it, hope you keep it like that, and appreciate the huge effort you are putting on this.
    Can you help me understand or predict my case, I see you are a real expert here:
    PD: 19-Jul-2018
    Concurrent filing (I-140 and I-485) Nebraska office
    Eb1C – ROW (Israel citizen born in Germany)
    14-Sep-2018 – Fingerprint review completed
    Sep-2018 – EAD and Advanced parole received for all the family (me, wife and 2 kids)

Can you help me understand how to predict my I140 to be approved and then my 485?
    Asking because I want to stop watching forums everyday – makes it frustrating 🙂

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:01 am

I think you should get i140 approval in next 1 month.

Any prediction for the 485 after that?

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:11 am

Should not take more than 8 months in total.
          I485 processing times:

• Hi Again Anil,

In the last 2 weeks, my I 140 and I 485 “Last updated date” has changed but the description didn’t change, does that means anything?

• Anil Gupta   18 Feb, 19 at 8:07 pm

It does not make any difference as per my opinion.

• Hello again Anil,
              As mentioned above, my PD is July-2018, EB1C ROW, and my 140 still in the status “Case was received”,
              In many forums I can see that July filers are getting approved (even some Aug filers).
              What do you think? should I start being worried? what is the rate of approvals for Nebraska? are they catching up?
              Some big picture details on the processing would be much appreciated.

• Anil Gupta   11 Mar, 19 at 4:45 pm

Our forum’s data is available above.
              I cannot comment on what other forums and blogs are showing.

my comment and question was not on the other forums, I was asking you what do you think going on with approvals for EB1C ROW Nebraska, when should I expect mine to be approved?

• Anil Gupta   11 Mar, 19 at 6:44 pm

You can expect your i140 approval by April 2019 first week end.

9. hi Anil
    Could you please let me know based on which source above chart is created?
    These values are lesser than the USCIS chart.

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:27 am

If you read the article above, it explains how the charts are created and their data source.

10. hi Anil
    I downgraded from EB2 to EB3 with normal processing as no original labor attached. How long downgrade process would take compare to normal I-140 which has original labor?

• Anil Gupta   9 Feb, 19 at 10:02 am

It should take the same amount of time as normal i140 processing time.

11. Anil Gupta   12 Feb, 19 at 8:59 pm

Thanks for the information. We will check.

12. Anil Gupta   12 Feb, 19 at 9:04 pm

I verified and it looks correct to me.
    Can you check and share what exact date/data is swapped?

1 2