Current i140 Processing Time 2019 – Nebraska, Texas

Anil Gupta  19 Mar, 19      62  USA USCIS Processing Time

Green Card i-140 processing time 2019

Receipt *
Please write correct digits from your receipt number.
Receipt Date*
Please provide a valid receipt date.
Visa*
Type*
Processing Type*
Select correct processing type for your case.
Current Status*
Please select correct status.
Status Date*
Please choose correct date.
Comments
RFE Documents

NumberReceiptStatus
Pending  Approved  RFE,   Denied  Your case  Verified Status

TEXAS SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Extraordinary ability (E11) - H1B (EB1-A) receipt date19 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month 1 days1 month 19 days
19 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
181 days / 6 month
Outstanding professor or researcher (E12) - H1B (EB1-B) receipt date20 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 19 days
20 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Multinational executive or manager (E13) - H1B (EB1-C) receipt date19 Sep, 18 08 Dec, 18
6 month 1 days3 month 11 days
19 Sep, 18 - 08 Dec, 18
181 days / 6 month
Advanced degree or exceptional ability (E21) - H1B (EB2) receipt date20 Sep, 18 28 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 20 days
20 Sep, 18 - 28 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Skilled worker or professional (E31; E32) receipt date20 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 19 days
20 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Unskilled worker (EW3) - H1B (EB3) receipt date20 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 19 days
20 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver (NIW) receipt date08 May, 18 08 Aug, 18
10 month 15 days7 month 13 days
08 May, 18 - 08 Aug, 18
315 days / 10 month
Schedule A Nurses receipt date20 Sep, 18 29 Jan, 19
6 month1 month 19 days
20 Sep, 18 - 29 Jan, 19
180 days / 6 month
Updated: 11:45 CST Next Update: 14:45 CST

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTERRaise SRBest Case Approval
Extraordinary ability (E11) - H1B (EB1-A) receipt date17 Jun, 18 30 Oct, 18
9 month 5 days4 month 20 days
17 Jun, 18 - 30 Oct, 18
275 days / 9 month
Outstanding professor or researcher (E12) - H1B (EB1-B) receipt date19 Aug, 18 30 Dec, 18
7 month 2 days2 month 19 days
19 Aug, 18 - 30 Dec, 18
212 days / 7 month
Multinational executive or manager (E13) - H1B (EB1-C) receipt date27 May, 18 29 Aug, 18
9 month 26 days6 month 22 days
27 May, 18 - 29 Aug, 18
296 days / 9 month
Advanced degree or exceptional ability (E21) - H1B (EB2) receipt date04 Aug, 18 29 Nov, 18
7 month 17 days3 month 20 days
04 Aug, 18 - 29 Nov, 18
227 days / 7 month
Skilled worker or professional (E31; E32) receipt date19 Aug, 18 30 Dec, 18
7 month 2 days2 month 19 days
19 Aug, 18 - 30 Dec, 18
212 days / 7 month
Unskilled worker (EW3) - H1B (EB3) receipt date19 Aug, 18 30 Dec, 18
7 month 2 days2 month 19 days
19 Aug, 18 - 30 Dec, 18
212 days / 7 month
Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver (NIW) receipt date19 Aug, 18 09 Oct, 18
7 month 2 days5 month 11 days
19 Aug, 18 - 09 Oct, 18
212 days / 7 month
Schedule A Nurses receipt date27 May, 18 29 Aug, 18
9 month 26 days6 month 22 days
27 May, 18 - 29 Aug, 18
296 days / 9 month
Updated: 11:45 CST Next Update: 14:45 CST

The i140 regular processing time data is collected daily from USCIS and other user driven online trackers and forums. The best case is the most recent approval that we found. If your receipt date is older than the worst case date given above, you should raise a service request with USCIS.

i140 Processing Time – Premium Application

Premium processing is available for I-140 applications and their processing time is 15 calendar days.

Change employer after i140 approved before 180 days?

It is advisable to stay with your current employer for at-least 180 days after i140 approval. Read about i140 possible scenarios in detail.

Employer not sharing i140 details?

You can request your i140 details from USCIS using FOIA request. Find more i140 Questions and reliable answers on TruVisa.com.

i140 processing time - Updated Daily
i140 processing time – Updated Daily

1 2

1. vaibhav vudayagiri   19 Mar, 19 at 8:03 am

I got my 1st h1b for 1 year. I applied for extension and got approved till sep -2020(2nd h1b) . So, now I applied 2 times of h1b. (total duration 1st +2nd- 2 year 10 months). If I apply 3rd time, do I need to get i140 approved by that time. Is it 6 year limit or 2 times? I am confused.My company is going to start perm process next week. Please advice me on it.

2. Hello, EB2 NIW Advanced skills (Dentistry). Receipt Date is Aug/30/2018, Parole (EAD + SS ID) received in the beginning of November/2018.
    I140 (On August 30, 2018, we received your Form I-140 …) and I485 (Fingerprint Fee Was Received… ) – no new status update
    Any estimate to I140 approval and scheduling to interview?
    How many months to the end (GC emission)?
    Texas Office

3. Manikandan Rajagopal   17 Mar, 19 at 9:58 pm

I am following up this page last three months since my I-140 is in pending status since from Dec 3rd’2018 (Nebraska), I noticed that Nebraska advanced skills (EB2) processing application date progress almost went end of Aug’2018 and but it went back to 27th July few days ago (Mid of last week). do you have any idea why this was happened?

Also i noticed that Nebraska they are increasing day by day the processing dates everyday, even with the weekends, but in their site it says that monthly they update the data ? so i confused that processing date what i am seeing is true or not ?, when is the best time to see the actual true processing time.

This site only had the processing period (between dates) , i understood that it is best case receipt date approved, Can you explain that process what USCIS follows the procedure to pick the regular processing cases?

thank you.

Mani

• Anil Gupta   18 Mar, 19 at 7:39 am

USCIS updates their dates daily as well as monthly. In their monthly update, they usually move the ‘Raise Service request’ date backwards.

• Manikandan Rajagopal   18 Mar, 19 at 1:00 pm

Thank you for the reply and make sense. Can you please answer to the between the period application handling by USCIS? is this assumption update here by considering the best case approval or USCIS confirmed this data explaining that they are progressing the application between dates.

Mani

• Anil Gupta   18 Mar, 19 at 1:39 pm

Yes, you can consider that dates between (given above) as the time period for which USCIS is currently processing applications.

Our service finds the ‘best case approval receipt date’ after scanning through multiple user driven forums including our own data.

4. I have approved i140 and currently on H-1B in my 5th year. Can I leave the US and come back later through a different employer (not from the same employer with whom I have my current H-1B and I140 approved) once my date is current?

• Your question is out of scope of this article. Hence, I have added it to our forum and answered there.

You can ask follow up questions on forum itself. We answer within 1-24 hours.

• thanks for posting at the correct place, I wasn’t aware of the forum, that’s why posted here. I will follow up on forum now. thanks.

• Anil Gupta   11 Mar, 19 at 2:37 pm

No problem. Forum is new and we are moving off topic questions there to have fruitful discussion on separate page.
          That way, people visiting this page only get to read what they want to read.

Thanks for understanding.

5. Hi,
    For Nebraska EB3 best case approval,date is shown as Dec 22 2018. It was Saturday. Does it mean uscis is working on
    Saturdays for processing applications?

• Anil Gupta   9 Mar, 19 at 7:04 pm

It means that the user who shared his case details probably entered the wrong case receipt date in our system.
      All the data is user driven.

You can use the ‘add and compare case’ to see the case numbers and their receipt dates.
      Our service tries to verify the case status for selected cases and it we have verified, the small “verified” check mark shows up against the case.

6. Hi Anil,

Thanks for providing the valuable information.

Is there a way to subscribe to that user gets a notification when there is a change in the queue of interest. For example, say a users has E11 case in Texas center. Is there a way for user to get email notification as and when there is any movement in E11 texas center queue.

Thanks for your time.

• Anil Gupta   8 Mar, 19 at 5:15 pm

You mean to say you want to subscribe to the changes on above page or changes on USCIS website?

1 2