Create Annexure E for Indian Embassy Online

Create Annexure E online for Indian passport renewal and OCI services in the USA, Australia, Canada, the UK, and others. Full refund if rejected by embassy.

Written by AM22Tech Team
  AM22Tech Team    Updated 18 Aug, 23

Annexure E is required by the Indian Embassy for passport renewal and other Indian OCI services in the USA, Australia, Canada, the UK, and others.

Annexure E is simply an affidavit by an Indian-origin person to declare that they are a citizen of India by birth/descent/registration/naturalization and they have neither acquired the citizenship of another country nor have surrendered their citizenship of India.

There are several other declarations that you need to make on this Annexure including but not limited to the security threats, criminal proceedings, and that you were not sent back (deported) from any foreign country at the Indian government’s expense.

Annexure E Online

You can create the Indian Embassy’s Annexure E affidavit easily using AM22Tech’s app.

Open App in new Window

The service offers a full refund if the affidavit is denied by the Indian embassy.


Which date should I write for ‘date started living outside India’?

You can write the actual real date when you moved abroad.

You left India on 1 Jan 2020 to study in the USA. You traveled back to India temporarily for 2 months to spend with family from 1 April 2021 to 30 May 2021. You then returned back to the USA to continue your studies.

You should write the date of leaving India as 1 Jan 2020.

Note that if you have changed the address while staying abroad, this date should be the date you started living at your current residential address.

What should I write in Spouse Name on Annexure E If I am not married?

You can either leave your spouse’s name blank or write ‘N/A’ in the space next to your spouse’s name if you are not married at the time of applying for passport renewal.

If you are currently divorced or single, you can leave it blank or write ‘N/A’.
If you remarried after being divorced and are currently married, you should write your current spouse’s name.

Is an Indian address required on Annexure E?

You should write the current non-Indian residential address on the Annexure E form.


Written by AM22Tech Team
  AM22Tech Team