Australia SkillSelect EOI for 189, 190, 489 Visa – Sample

Anil Gupta  19 Mar, 19      77  Australia Forms

What is Australia SkillSelect EOI

An expression of interest (EOI) is a method of showing your interest in applying for a skilled visa for immigrating to Australia.

It is an online application form that needs to be filled by applicant using an Australian government website commonly called as SkillSelect .
You select the visa type and submit your family, education, employment details and wait for the invitation to finally apply for visa.

SkillSelect analyzes your eligibility to meet the points test for certain visas like 189, 190 and 489.

Once you submit your application (EOI), it is available to be picked up in visa lottery that is drawn every month.
Your profile is also shared with employers and state and territory government agencies if you would like to be considered for a sponsored skilled visa.

Create SkillSelect online profile here.

Sample Australia SkillSelect EOI – Step by Step Process

Use this sample step by step Australia Expression Of Interest to fill your application.

If you have questions, you can either ask in comments below or join the discussion on TruVisa with other candidates looking to migrate to Australia.

Australia SkillSelect EOI Points Calculator

Here is the Points calculator. It provides suggestions to improve your score based on your inputs:

Before you file your SkillSelect EOI, you should get your education and employment assessed by relevant authority based on your job.
ACS assessment process is available here.

Sample Australia SkillSelect EOI
Sample Australia SkillSelect EOI

Start the discussion at forum.am22tech.com

Old Comments

1 2 3

1. I’ve heard that it hurts your chances to get an invite if you select “any state” on your EOI. Is this true? I chose any state b/c I thought it would actually help my chances, but now I’m not so sure.

2. gagan dhillon   17 Mar, 19 at 6:28 am

Hi
    I access my degree in networking security, I have 65 point, Nd 10 point from my family 489 , any idia how long it will take to give invitations?

3. Karthik Musalay   16 Mar, 19 at 4:06 am

Hello,

My occupation list is currently not listed in those list (Payroll Analyst), as this is not in the list, what are other ways to immigrate to Australia ?

• Anil Gupta   16 Mar, 19 at 4:54 am

The skilled based Australia Permanent residency is available only for the occupation codes issued by immigration at this time.

The other way is to get a job from Australia employer and then get a sponsored work visa. Once you are in Australia, you get more options.

4. Hi Anil,
    I have lodged my EOI in bricklaying with 65 points and 70 points ( Including state 5 points) in 190 NSW. Can you please tell me when I can expect to get invitation as I lodged my EOI at 28th Feb.
    Looking forward to hear from you.
    Thanks.

5. Hello,
    I have filed EOI for 189 visa on 4/5/2018 (4th May 2018). Scored 70 points for code 261311. Any idea by when I can expect invite? Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

• Anil Gupta   14 Mar, 19 at 6:54 pm

You can expect invite for 189 visa with 70 points by June 2019 for 261311.

6. Hey Anil,
    What is the usual response time of EOI invitation for Subclass 489 Provisional with 65 scored points? Application was applied in July 2018? May I know the rejection of application to plan alternatives?

7. Hey Anil,
    If I have 70 points for the 190 and 75 for the 489, what are the chances of getting an invite for job code 311299? I can’t really find much online about this job code. EOI was submitted March 2019.

• Anil Gupta   14 Mar, 19 at 7:57 am

You can expect 190 PR invite for 311299 ANZSCO code within 2-3 months with 70 points if the state you have chosen has demand for your job profile.

• What if I chose “any state” would that help my chances?

• Anil Gupta   15 Mar, 19 at 6:13 am

You can choose “any state” and that will open up your profile for all available states. You can try it.

1 2 3