Listen to this article
USCIS medical form (I693) has about 14 pages and you need to fill in your full name and A number on all pages.
This is cumbersome even if you are filling it using your phone or computer. We will show you how to easily fill out the form and your details on all the pages of form i-693.
A separate I-693 form needs to be filled out for each member of the family who is applying for the I-485 green card application.
How to fill out the I-693 form?
There are two parties involved in filling out the I-693 form:
The app is designed to help fill all sections including the applicant and the doctor. If you are an applicant, the doctor’s section should be ignored.
We strongly recommend using AM22Tech’s app which helps you validate all your data to make sure you do not make any mistakes.
If you are a doctor and want to fill out this form for your patient before they come for the USCIS medical appointment, you can also fill in all the fields and save time. The doctor’s office can then print two copies of the same form quickly to share one with the applicant and the other for USCIS’s sealed envelope.
Open App in new Window
#1 Enter Your Details
Enter your full name and birth details in the first step. Make sure that there is no spelling mistake and that all these details match your current valid unexpired passport.
#2 Alien Number
Step 2 requires you to enter your A number. It is possible that you do not have any A-number at this time and you can leave it blank.
The same is true for the USCIS account number.
You can check this page to find your A-number.
A family of H1B and H4 dependents may have this scenario:
- H1B primary has an A number issued with his I-140. Find it on his i140 approval page.
- H4 dependent spouse might have her own A number on the H4 EAD card if she was issued one at any time.
- H4-dependent kids may not have an A number issued at all. In that case, you can leave the A number for your H4 child blank.
#3 USCIS Account Number
The USCIS Online Account Number is different from an A-Number (Alien number).
Most people do not have it.
- If you have previously filed an application, petition, or any request using the USCIS online filing system (previously called USCIS Electronic Immigration System (USCIS ELIS)), your USCIS Online Account Number can be used here.
- You can find your USCIS Online Account Number by logging in to your account and going to the profile page. Suppose you previously filed certain applications, petitions, or requests on a paper form via a USCIS Lockbox facility. In that case, you may have received a USCIS Online Account Access Notice issuing you a USCIS Online Account Number.
- If you received such a notice, your USCIS Online Account Number can be found at the top of the notice.
You can leave it blank if you do not have it.
#4 Contact Details
The last step is to fill in your current USA residential address and contact details.
We recommend entering your email and mobile phone number.
The i693 medical form is extensive and there are many details that doctor needs to fill in before they can sign and issue the completed form.
The AM22Tech’s i693 app makes the task of filling the doctor’s section a breeze.
A doctor can:
- Copy the whole form contents for a family and then edit only the relevant portions to save time refiling the same lengthy form.
- Doctors can save and reuse their name, and address and just select it from the dropdown menu for each new patient’s form. No need to write the same thing twice.
- Select the dates, and vaccination names easily just with a tap and the app takes care of filling them in correctly on the USCIS form.
- Save and fill data as it becomes available. The app saves all entries automatically and securely.
- All records are available immediately on mobile, desktop, and office tabs as the doctor edits them.
- Get the completed form securely over your registered email.
Fill Form & Email
The last step is to Fill Form. The app validates all the data before it allows you to buy the service. Once validated and paid, the app will automatically pick up the current USCIS i693 form, fill it out, and send it to your registered email ID.
Note that the file is not allowed for download for security reasons.
The email also contains the instructions on the next steps so that you do not feel lost.
You only need to fill in your details on this form and take it to the USCIS-approved physician’s office. The doctor will fill in all other details and sign.
Fill i-693 form easily
You should wait for at least 1 hour to see if the email arrives in your mailbox. Do not forget to check your SPAM folder.
If you still have not received the PDF file, send an email to contact AT am22tech DOT com with the same email address that you used to log in, full name, and address.
They will verify and resend your affidavit files over email.
You can download the pre-filled i693 form on your computer or mobile phone and then print it using A4 size paper with black and white ink.
Make sure that you do not double-print. Only one side of the page should be printed and leave the backside blank.
You can fill out form i-693 using am22tech’s app easily without any attorney’s help.
Our team monitors the changes to the USCIS form and updates them within a week the USCIS releases the new form version.
Normally, USCIS allows time to keep using the old form till a specific date. We make all possible efforts to use the most recent updated form on or before the USCIS specified date.
In 99% of cases, the form is updated within 1-2 days of USCIS announcement.